The reconstructions of the 15th century Gothic church were started in 1747 by Gábor Hertelendy. The church, built of solid materials, had a painted wooden organ-loft, a painted wooden pulpit, and a baptismal font made of stone. The church was consecrated on April 5, 1755. Originally, it was built in honour of the Annunciation, and it has retained his title to this day. Its furnishing was made in the Baroque-era; the triumphal arch-like high altar, richly decorated with sculptures, represents the Angelic salutation. Its tower was completed in 1807. There are three bells in the tower; the largest one weighs nearly 400 kg.