The church of Kustány suggests dignity even in its ruins. The ruins of the Gothic church are located on the outskirts of the village in the forest of Zalapart. There used to be two villages: Alsókustány or Egyházaskustány and Felsőkustány. The parish church of Egyházaskustány was built about the 12th century on the island of the river Zala; it was mentioned first in 1256. Only a part of its western facade and small sections of the north and the south walls stand today. The gate once opened in the central axis of the western facade; the stump of the tower starting from the pair of brackets can be seen above that, with Gothic arch fragments on both sides. Remains of the baroque and medieval vaulting can be perceivable on the west wall.